Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Empty -

perfect word to explain how i feel.


"my heart can't take no more lies, and my eyes are all out of cries."
i didn't even cry today, i can't anymore. at times like this, i wish i had no fucking emotions so i can't feel this pain thats hitting my heart right now. everything that i ever believed in is DONE. the years i've spent trying to build this relationship is all wasted. look at the older posts from last year - those are all LIES. the people who said they would be there arent. now this isn't only an emo blog because of a boy -_- not even it. even friends have faded away. i'm dying for some form of love to reach out to me, yet look at how many times love has fucked me over. i'm so good at hiding it, but my heart is in a state of depression. it feels like a huge empty void that only he can fill, yet he's the one who created it in the first place. and i don't even know if i want him to fill it. he's done enough damage to me. i'm reaching out to an invisible hand, crying on a shoulder that doesn't exist, and it hurts. i hate you for doing this to me. goodbye...

No comments: