Sunday, October 18, 2009

i dont know.

i feel so alone inside. it doesn't really have to do with the post before this, but just in general.
this weekend - was crazy. and things happened that i didn't plan, but they happened.
i'm not going into detail. idk who still reads this. but i feel like my actions were an effect of everythings thats been going on. i feel like i don't have anyone, because i dont. my 'best friends' and i drifted apart - some wouldn't even understand whats going on or they'd be too judgemental. or the ones that do understand are far away. i just want someone to sit in a car with me, or by a lake whatever and just listen. its weird, i have everythingggg going for me. going to college, have a great music and communications career ahead of me, i just won homecoming princess - proof that people like me. yet i have no one. emotions are all over the place, and the people who care about me the most would either be dissappointed or hurt. one is already hurt and keeps saying all this shit, like if it's helping me. if i could go back in time, i'd definitly change what happened but i can't.
i just want someone to listen and say it's okay. don't say you're always gonna be there for me because chances are, you won't. atleast thats what happened to everyone else.
"i wanted it to be you."

1 comment:

Maria said...

I ran into your blog and I love it.
I completely understand where your coming from, I'm going thru a similar situation.

The only thing I can tell you, is that your the only one that can make yourself happy. Everyone else comes and goes, but thats life. People change.

Everything gonna get better, it always does.